Due to COVID-19, in-person courses are postponed until further notice. Please contact us at 816-533-7417 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
It’s never too late to start saving, or, if you’re already in the habit of saving, learn how to make your savings more effective. Learn how to establish and reach short and long term goals, how to save safely and how to avoid risky behavior.
Topics in this course include:
- Importance of saving and investing
- Resources to aid saving
- How to make savings a habit
- Strategies for reducing spending and increasing income
- Savings’ tools
- Savings’ challenges
- Difference between saving and investing
- Basic investment strategies and terms
- Retirement planning and Social Security