Available 24/7, CHES, Inc. HUD approved online homebuyer education is designed to fit any busy schedule. Most importantly, it’s smart phone friendly, available in English and Spanish, and can be completed anywhere you have internet access. Simply proceed at your pace, the system automatically saves your progress. Because this course is HUD approved, it works with Neighborhood LIFT, USDA Rural Loans, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and most other down payment assistance programs.
The fee of $99.00 for on-line training is good for a maximum of 2 participants, and can be paid via debit or credit card. You’ll also receive personalized advice from a HUD Approved Housing Professional; We’re just a phone call away.
Highlights of the Online Program Include:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content with highlighted keywords
- Quizzes throughout course to ensure understanding
- Instant access to local home ownership counselor
- Printable certificate at end of course
Topics Covered Include:
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- Managing your money
- Understanding credit
- Getting a mortgage loan
- Shopping for a home
- Keeping your home & managing your finances