Become a Partner Organization2018-01-09T12:39:53+00:00

Become a Nonprofit Partner Organization

CHES, Inc., An Independently HUD Certified Housing Counseling & Community Development Organization, is currently accepting Letters of Intent from 501(c), Nonprofit Housing Counseling & Community Development organizations seeking to become HUD Approved Affiliate/Partners of CHES, Inc.

To be eligible, organizations should be:

  • Nonprofit as recognized by IRS via approved 501(c) status.
  • Organization must have been actively providing Housing Counseling services for at least one year in their geographic area at submission.
  • Organization must show sufficient funding/resources to continue Housing Counseling services.


CHES, Inc. Founders are dedicated to researching & securing funding sources to support Housing Counseling for our network partners.  Also, our business development background can provide additional organizational support.

For More Information Contact:

Coley Williams


Ron Farmer


Letter of Intent

You may submit a Letter of Intent by downloading the PDF Letter of Intent.  Completed Letters of Intent may be sent to Ron Farmer via Fax 816-521-6840, email or mailed to:

CHES, Inc. – Ron Farmer
3125 Gillham Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64109

Call CHES, Inc. Today to Begin Improving Your Finances.

Financial Freedom…It’s Your Move!


Translate »